1. Remove sweaty clothes as soon as possible after class
2. Do not store wet clothes in a plastic bag or rolled up in a ball in your gym bag.
3. Wash immediately if possible. The next best thing is to air them out and dry
4. Wash your clothes inside out. Bacteria from the body attaches to the inside pores of the yoga wear
5. Add ½ cup to 1 cup of baking soda to the wash
6. Vinegar is always an option for killing bacteria and deodorizing. It can also be used at the end of the rinse cycle. Do not use apple cider vinegar; it will stain.
7. Hang clothes to air dry, but if you must use the dryer; try using wool balls with lavender essential oil drops on the balls to add a fresh scent
1. Never use fabric softener or dryer sheets
2. Always air dry your workout clothes
3. Try using eco-friendly detergent like Biokleen Sport, Nellies or research DIY recipes for your own detergent